1. You are required to make a separate tumblr for your character. This means do not make a tumblrlog off your main or one of your other tumblr accounts. You’ll confuse other characters through messages, and its more convenient for you for you will have to follow a lot of tumblrs.
2. Out of character should be held to a minimum. This is not facebook. This is not twitter. We do not need to know every little detail of your life. An OOC chatzy link has been posted on the main blog for members to interact out of character.
3. Do not create out of character drama. Its unacceptable. Period.
4. Separate what you know out of character from what you know in character. If you are not a part of a para, then in character you don’t know what happened. And no you can not use the “I was walking by when I heard…”. Unless that’s part of a discussed plot.
5. We do not need sets and sets of copies. Which means we don’t know a handful of similar characters with similar stories. Or similar plots. Be creative.
6. Before auditioning. Think hard about it. We would like to avid one time arounders, or people that only stay for a little while. View this group as a restaurant…at a much larger scale. This isn’t a fast food joint or a mini mart. Its a place to you sit down, take your time, and enjoy. In all, its a place you stay for awhile.
7. Dish out the drama but dish it out in the most pleasant of ways. We don’t need a sloppy plate. Which means melodramatic posts, plots, and paras are disliked not only by the admins but the rest of the characters.
8. This rule is similar to rule five. But goes into a little more detail. Take a look around you, soak in the stories of other characters. Read some paras, posts, pick up clues to see what’s going on. So you don’t wind up doing the small plot as someone else.
9. View this more like taking on a role. Just because a character might be rude or mean doesn’t mean the person behind that character is the same. That person out of character is playing a role. Don’t hate them just because you dislike their character.
10. Inactivity without prior notice to the admins is only allowed a maximum of 3 days. That means, if you have plans of being away for 4 days or more, please inform us. This notice is only good for a week. Should you be absent longer than that, you would need to drop us again another note telling us you’d be gone for another week or the like.
11. Only messages to the main blog will be considered as official notice. Posting on your character’s account of absence will not be considered as a notice for absence.If you are inactive for over 3 days, your character will be reopened.
1. Tasks. A little something extra to improve your stay here. You will be given a task, sometimes often and sometimes every know and than. You must follow through with this task. If there is some reason you can’t, you can talk to us about it and we’ll see what we can do.
2. Opening paras are required for the first or second day of joining. This is the best way to start things off for your character.
3. Open your ask box. This should be one of the first things you should do.
4. When reblogs pictures of your face claim, or other various types of posts, delete tags. It looks neater on the dash and on your profile. Keep tags that only matter.
if you read the rules, in the part in your application where we ask if you did read the rules, type in where Monlu Academy is located. :)